Gnome Forum Header

Visit MissGnomers Blog!  •  Visit The Main Site Garden Gnomes  •   Visit MissGnomers Etsy Site

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 3:28 pm

How to post an image here: 
Site Admin

Post How to post an image here:
Posting your photos on this Forum is easy once you learn how. The majority of us use Photobucket to host our pictures. It's easy and it's free! :yawinkle:

Create an account for yourself at PhotoBucket. And then create separate folders to keep different pictures in (gnomes, fairies, siggies, whatever you want, etc). You can upload any of the pictures you have saved to your computer into the proper photobucket file.

And after you have uploaded your pics... simply follow the directions below!

IMAGE HAS BEEN UPLOADED TO PHOTOBUCKET

On PB, you have 4 lines of code directly under each image you have hosted there. If you can not see any code... move your mouse over the area directly underneath your pic and it will appear for you. The "IMG" code is the one you are looking for

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

Copy and paste the 4th line of code (IMG Code) located directly underneath your picture in your Photobucket account. from your Photobucket account , the IMG Code line, right into your post where you would like your picture to appear.

Continue on with the rest of your post (i.e. the typing part) and once you click on Submit button, your image will show. If you wait a couple of seconds it will bring your post up for you automatically. If you are not sure you have everything correctly placed into your post, click on the Preview button first. After you have previewed your post you must click "Submit" so that it is saved and uploaded to the Forum.

And please don't stress yourself about getting it "right". We have all had a learning process when it comes to these things. I certainly didn't wake up one morning and know how to do all this! LOL! No question is considered dumb ~~ so ask away, anyone here will be happy to help you.

flower
MissGnomer

* Instructions updated by MissGnomer 02/16/09

Last edited by MissGnomer on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:07 am
Profile E-mail
Gnomer

OK, I have a picture for the contest and one of the busted nose gnome. My question is, what size should they be? I guess pixel size or whatever. Sorry, if this was answered somewhere else.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:54 pm