Gnome Forum Header

Visit MissGnomers Blog!  •  Visit The Main Site Garden Gnomes  •   Visit MissGnomers Etsy Site

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

HAVING ISSUES USING PHOTO GALLERY??? 
Site Admin

Post HAVING ISSUES USING PHOTO GALLERY???
Join the club.... cuz so is everyone else! purplex

I sincerely apologize for any stress it has caused anyone! It's not user friendly and I am struggling with it as well.

When the forum first opened, to get us started I made the majority of the Photo Albums and separated them into categories (USA, Canadian, etc.)

Little did I know :shock: I am the ONLY one who can put anything into these Albums because I created them as the "Administrator" and I have different permissions than posties do. Soooo, I went in under a normal User ID and tried creating Albums... still can't do it.

Not to mention all of you have been trying and trying to upload your pictures in the Gallery only to fail again and again. Believe me I know how frustrating these damn these are. I want this to be a fun place, not a stressful place.

SO ~~ I have reported all this to "Mr. Mary" (my husband Jamey) who is the real Webmaster-mind" behind all this. He totally agrees we are in need of a brand new Gallery that is user friendly ~~ so please if you could be patient with us while we locate that software program!

I'll keep you posted.

:heart: Thanks Mr. Mary icon_hug :heart:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:03 am
Profile E-mail